Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Unexpected

Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Last September, I went back to my hometown for celebrating EidulAdha aka Hari Raya Haji. At home, while doing the cleaning, I found a letter with my name on it. Inside were 3 packs of face mask by Shiseido. There was no name of the sender or any notes attached; just these 3 face mask. I am wondering who sent me this. I knew that I somehow joined a contest where the prize were Shiseido stuff long time ago but I am very sure I was definitely not the lucky winner. Anyway, for the secret sender, thank you sooooo much. I have tried one of them(the white pack)... ok la... :)



5 comments:

  1. Akak dah try yang hitam. Ok jugak lah. Bila cabut, kat hidung paling banyak 'cacak-cacak' whitehead keluar, euuwww :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lucky lady you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. saya pun suka... limited edition ni...

      Delete

jjajja's journey © 2014